The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to staff members and excellent customer service to our clients.
- Represents Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Liaison between the satellite clinics and the Jonesboro Corporate Office.
- Schedules Medication Clinics in the electronic medical record to include confirmation notes and the availability of an accurate daily schedule.
- Issues school and work excuses as needed.
- Collects deductible and co-pays, issue receipts for these payments and forward both to the Jonesboro Business Office when requested.
- Obtains accurate and complete Request for Service information (RFS) and follow the RFS through to becoming an Active Client or Declined RFS within a timely manner.
- Requests maintenance work and repairs for the clinic.
- Orders supplies for the clinic.
- Serves as a back-up to the Clinical Assistant/Medical Records Assistant in all support services areas not requiring QBHP certification.
- Forwards the telephone to the Jonesboro Corporate Office, check and lock all outside doors, and straighten up the lobby before leaving in the evening.
The Administrative Assistant must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.