Providing New Solutions to Old Problems
Families, Inc. Counseling Services is one of the leading group counseling practices in Arkansas and home to a team of highly respected mental health professionals. Families, Inc. was established in 2000 by licensed professional counselor, Joy Davis. Since that time, we have been providing high quality, focused, professional services to individuals and families throughout the northeast, north central and central parts of the state.
Intensive outpatient therapy, psychiatric evaluations (medication management), psychological testing, play therapy, qualified behavioral health services, and school-based services are among the most commonly utilized services. Treatment areas include, but are not limited to, relationship difficulties, marriage and family issues, depression, codependence, anxiety, behavioral issues, trauma resolution, etc.
Compassionate, Personalized Care
As we develop individualized treatment plans, the Families, Inc. team prides itself on being both empathetic and respectful of each patient's condition. We are attentive to personal needs and are culturally aware of the different values, traditions, languages, lifestyles and expectations of each individual.
Families, Inc. Counseling Services provides the treatment needed and the support patients deserve as they confront their mental and behavioral health problems. Visit the Services page to learn what treatment options are offered at Families, Inc.
Modes of Payment
Families, Inc. requires some form of payment source for services. Medicare, Medicaid, ARKids, Arkansas Works, private insurance and self pay are accepted payment sources. By calling the administrative assistant in your nearest clinic, you can receive specific payment information in order for you to make an informed decision about following through with services.
The core of Families, Inc. is our belief in the value of families. We accept the responsibility to develop, teach, share, and sustain by example, the kinds of relationships that will allow each member of the family unit to reach their fullest potential.
To achieve this end, Families, Inc. Counseling Services will:
- Treat each person with whom we come into contact with respect, regardless of his or her circumstances or our relationship to them.
- Develop positive relationships with other individuals and agencies in our community that are meeting human need.
- Advocate for safer, healthier families through participation in community, state and national coalitions, councils and organizations addressing those needs.
- Focus on strengths not weaknesses; identify needs not label problems.
- Begin and end each day with thoughtful preparation and a plan for tomorrow.