The Managed Care Assistant supports the company to ensure the completeness and appropriateness of documentation provided to managed care companies.
- Processes and enters required documents for managed care utilization review.
- Communicates required changes by or additional information to clinicians.
- Assists billing department in resolving Medicaid billing errors for prior authorization numbers.
- Assists in coordinating external managed care company reviews or other audits.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Manage Care Assistant must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.