The Psychology Administrative Assistant is responsible for overall front office activities including the reception area. Provides administrative support to psychology department staff members.
- Represents Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Schedules psychological testing appointments in the electronic medical record to include confirmation notes and the availability of an accurate daily schedule.
- Processes psych testing request for services.
- Scans, files, and maintains paper and electronic filing systems.
- Issues school and work excuses as needed.
- Collects deductible and co-pays, issue receipts for these payments and forward both to the Business Office when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Administrative Assistant must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.