The Mental Health Professional will be responsible for providing functions related to the delivery of Mental Health care to assigned clients through secured/HIPAA compliant telehealth platforms. This will include Intake Assessment, Treatment Planning, Individual/Family/Group Therapy services, Psychoeducation, Crisis Intervention, and Crisis Stabilization.
- Provides direct mental health services (intake assessment, treatment planning, individual/family/group therapy services, and crisis interventions) to assigned clients. Provides services via secured/HIPAA compliant telehealth platforms only.
- Monitors his/her caseload, daily, via the MHP Caseload Compliance Report (in Credible) and completes all necessary documentation as indicated by the report.
- Completes treatment plans every 180 days.
- Completes documentation required by managed Care and/or private insurance for approval of service reimbursement.
- Completes daily progress notes and Safety/Incident Reports on or before the end of the next calendar day as outlined in Policy 4-4, ‘Contemporaneous Documentation.’
- Furnishes required reports to DCFS, legal system and other involved agencies.
- Complies with HIPAA guidelines and follows Privacy Practices.
- Attends monthly clinic meetings via Zoom or other audio/video conferencing platform.
- Attends Staffing with Medical Staff via secured/HIPAA compliant teleconferencing platform maintaining a 90% compliance rate.
- Provides QBHP Supervision via secured/HIPAA compliant teleconferencing platform as outlined by company policy.
- Testifies in court as required.
- Must be Independently Licensed in Arkansas or a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Other duties as assigned.
A master’s degree from an accredited University or College in social work, psychology, or counseling and licensed as a Mental Health Professional in the State of Arkansas.
Required: Ability to retain confidentiality and HIPPA guidelines. Ability to provide mental health services effectively and ethically to clients, client’s family members, professionals, and staff. Ability to thrive in a 100% telehealth/teleconferencing environment. Proficient computer skills, excellent spelling and grammar skills, strong organizational skills
Preferred: Completed training in providing mental health services via telehealth.
Must have a stable internet connection with speeds and hardware capable of high-quality audio/video streaming.
MHP may be required to travel to Families, Inc. home office in Jonesboro Arkansas for one week of orientation and training upon hire.